Information about Dettol Instant Hand Sanitizer Original
It helps to get rid of bacteria and microbes that can put you at risk of infections. It kills 99.9% of germs without the use of soap and water. All you have to do is apply a few drops of this sanitizer on your palm and rub it across your hands. It not only keeps your hands sanitized but also makes your hands soft and moisturized. Moreover, it dries up quickly. It is known to offer protection against several illness-causing germs along with inhibiting the transmission of germs from one person to another through a handshake.
It can be used anytime and anywhere without the need to use soap and water. Moreover, it offers long-lasting protection which means that you don’t have to worry about applying it repeatedly on your hand.
It does not cause any side effects. When used on cuts and wounds, it may cause mild irritation and sting on the skin but will not lead to any major side effects. However, if ingested, it can affect your throat. So, please be careful while using it. Also, exercise caution when using it around kids as there is a high chance that kids might drink this liquid unknowingly.
- Alcohol Denat.
- Propylene Glycol
- Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine
Key benefits/uses of Dettol Instant hand sanitizer:
- An alcohol-based hand sanitizer that removes germs from your hands
- Has antibacterial and antioxidant properties
- Helpful in eliminating 99.9% of germs
- Offers protection against a wide range of bacteria and microbes
- Helps maintain hygiene in public areas where frequent hand washing may be hard like gyms, malls, and food joints
- Inhibits the transmission of germs from one person to another through a handshake
- Can be used anywhere and at anytime
- Enriched with moisturizers that don’t let the hands dry up and leave them 99.9 percent germ-free
- Rinse free and non-sticky and enhances the fragrance with better coverage
- These sanitizer bottles are convenient to carry and can be placed anywhere from the pocket, purse or bag for on-the-go convenience
Directions for use:
Pour 5 – 10 ml or coin-sized amount of hand sanitizer over your dry hand, nails, and grooves up to the elbow. Rub vigorously for 2 minutes.
Quick tips for Dettol Instant hand sanitizer:
- As the sanitizer contains alcohol, it is flammable in nature. Hence, it is advised to keep it away from fire and not store it in areas such as the kitchen.
- Do not use it on sensitive areas of the skin or open wounds and cuts as it might cause irritation.
- If you experience skin irritation post the use of the sanitizer or if you accidentally swallow the sanitizer, consult your doctor immediately.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If by mistake, the sanitizer gets into your eyes, then wash them with cold water. Do not use soap and water.
- In case you’re using it for children, make sure to use it under adult supervision as chances of swallowing, licking, and using it on open wounds is high.
- Do not apply or use it on your face or intimate areas.
- Rub it at least for 20 seconds until it is dry. Remember, squirting a few drops into your palms and then wiping your hands isn’t going to help.
Side effects of Dettol Instant hand sanitizer:
When used as a hand sanitizer, it does not cause any side effects. Using it on cuts and wounds may cause mild irritation and sting on the skin but no major side effects. However, if ingested, it can affect your throat. So, please be careful when using it. Also, exercise caution when using it around kids as there is a high chance that kids might drink this liquid unknowingly.
Storage and safety information:
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of the reach of the children.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Use under medical supervision.
- For external use only.